High School Support
Brookstone partners with the Solidarity Scholars Program to help our graduates be successful during their four years of high school.
The mission of Solidary Scholars is to improve the upward mobility of low-income students by using an innovative, group-based approach to provide social support and academic funding to families who demonstrate a commitment and desire to use education as a means of improving the socio-economic status of their children.
Upon going through an application process, selected students join a cohort meet monthly with the Solidary Scholar director throughout the year. The cohort receives outstanding support, as they navigate their four years of high school. Some of the many services offered include:
- Comprehensive Academic Support (which gives access to individualized personal education and addresses concerns regarding academic gaps the scholars may be experiencing)
- Tutoring and extended SAT/ACT preparation
- Life Skills, STREAM, & Financial Literacy Needs
- College Coaching and Academic Support
- Group Therapy Sessions, Social & Emotional Support
- Parent Informational Sessions, Workshops, and Seminars (which include but not limited to):
- One-Stop Program
- College specialists
- Understanding Financial Aid
- NC Graduation Requirements
- Understanding SAT Scores
- Scholarship Opportunities
- Early College program initiatives.
We would love to keep in touch. Submit your contact information here:
Give your child a top-notch,
You don’t have to settle for a school with poor academics and values that don’t align with yours. Instead, empower them to live the lives they were created for.