Working at Brookstone
Brookstone Schools provides a wonderful environment not only for children but also for the staff and faculty who make Brookstone what it is!
- have a strong faith and relationship with Jesus Christ
- a passion for learning and the gift of teaching
- a love and calling to serve students
Check our openings below.
Senior Director of Advancement
We look forward to welcoming our first Senior Director of Advancement.
Key lived experiences, attributes, and skillsets sought in the Senior Director of Advancement
- An enthusiastically lived commitment to Brookstone Schools’ vision, mission, and values
- Demonstrated success as a front-line fundraiser, including comfort with securing up to 7- figure gifts.
- Capital campaign experience preferred.
- An active listener and compassionate relationship builder, with a clear understanding of donor-centered fundraising.
- A dynamic, self-starter that thrives working with autonomy and as part of a collaborative team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of donor research and major donor pipeline processes.
- Understanding of charitable bequests and other planned giving vehicles.
- Knowledge of and ability to use fundraising databases, wealth screening software, and donor research tools.
For the 2022-2023 school year, we anticipate teacher openings due to growth!
We are seeking elementary and middle grades teachers who have a heart for excellence in academics and desire to serve in a diverse Christian community. The ideal candidate has prior teaching experience and certification. Salary is comparable to local school districts. For more information and an application, please reach out to getintouch@brookstoneschools.
Here is what some of our teachers have to say about working at Brookstone:
“I am thankful for being able to serve at a Christian School, and share God’s love, grace, peace, and mercy each and every day to our students. It is truly a blessing to be granted such an opportunity as this!”
“I love what I do, and I am so thankful for Brookstone. This is my dream job.”
Brookstone Schools is looking for substitute teachers for our Lower (K-5) and Middle (6-8) School grades for the 2022-2023 school year. Click here for the job description and information on how to apply.