Brookstone Schools provides a wonderful environment not only for children but also for the staff and faculty who make Brookstone what it is! Here’s what one of our Kindergarten teachers had to say about working with us:
See below for our available job offerings.
Afterschool (Omnia) Teacher
We are hiring part-time teachers for our Omnia After School program. For more information, contact our principal, Debi Preston, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brookstone Schools is a Christ-centered school located in the heart of Uptown Charlotte, serving under-resourced students from all across the city. Since our doors opened in 2001, we have worked hard to create a home at Brookstone where our students are seen, heard, and challenged to reach their full potential.
Brookstone is looking to hire a full-time Database Manager for the Advancement Office. This person must be a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to multi-task and use critical thinking skills for database responsibilities and troubleshooting. This position requires a professional who will be a helpful and positive presence with Brookstone staff, donors, volunteers, and parents.
- Data input & maintenance of donor files
- Making queries and running reports
- Data analysis of giving trends
- Gift acknowledgement
- Minimum education: High school diploma
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience or training
Skills and Ability include:
- Solid proficiency with MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency with google drive
- Proficiency with using databases
- Attention to detail in composing, typing, proofing materials, establishing priorities and meeting
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and work with independence
- Capable of thinking out of the box, problem solving
- Flexible, reliable, mature team player
- 15 Paid Time Off (PTO) to cover illness & personal needs
- Additional days off- holidays (Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring Break)
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter and resume by November 15, 2019 via email to: email@example.com